Monday 11 August 2014

welcome to the world, baby simões

Announcement: my first niece or nephew is about to come into the world! Kind of a big deal for me. To celebrate, we threw my sister a mid-summer garden party.

Not knowing whether my future little friend is a boy or a girl, I sought inspiration for his/her first fête from the Rifle Paper Co. travel prints that my sister had her eye on for the nursery. Food stations inspired by Paris, Rome, New York + Porto (Rifle Paper Co. unfortunately does not carry a Porto print, I had to improvise on that one) went along with the matching print.

I can't wait to meet Baby Simões + hope that one day he/she really does explore the world.

prints rifle paper co. | cake + 'bonjour bebe' cookies when pigs fly pastries | mini pies the pie hole | macarons bel cafe  | gold foil letter gallons balloon studio | textiles ikea | drinking jars bernardin

No comments:

Post a Comment