Tuesday 1 October 2013

le marche st. george

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I want to keep this little gem all to myself. On the other, I want to shout from the rooftops how much I love this little nook. Clearly, the shouting hand won (as it usually does). 

Le Marche St. George is officially one of my favourite little corners in Vancouver. Tucked away in a residential area lies a neighbourhood market cafe where fresh produce + local goods are sold, coffee is sipped + crepes are served. All of this, with some Billie Holiday playing in the background. As if that were not enough to warm my soul, they make a perfect olive + onion flatbread that transported me back to Paris after just one bite. Sigh, I just love this place. Now go off + enjoy it for yourself, just remember who told you about it. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! THANK YOU! I must check this ADORABLE little place out!!!!! I've heard of it but did not realize how much of a gem it was!! I can't WAIT! x

    ReplyDelete