Monday 14 October 2013

painted rock estate winery

 
I'm exposed to weddings almost every day + I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have a dream wedding perfectly planned in my head. Spoiler: it's on a vineyard. So when I was given the opportunity to attend the opening of Painted Rock Estate Winery's tasting lounge to view this new venue firsthand, I giddily accepted. I also figured there would be wine there + that alone is usually enough for me.

Wine there was, along with beautiful views, cured meats + olives, ie: my favourite things. Thank you Painted Rock for the picturesque day. You have successfully convinced me that I...err, I mean the brides-to-be, could have an unbelievable wedding here.
I was one of those super annoying people who asked the event photographer to take a photo of me on my camera. I had to prove I was there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment